Last Updated: August 1st, 2023
2. Information We Collect
- 2.1. Personal Data: This includes data you provide us directly, such as your name, email address when you comment, subscribe, or contact us.
- 2.2. Usage Data: We might collect data about how our website is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, and pages of our website that you visit.
3. Use of Data
We use the data collected for:
- Providing and maintaining our website.
- Notifying you about changes to our content or site.
- Allowing participation in interactive features when you choose to.
- Monitoring the usage.
- Detecting and preventing technical issues.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfer of Data
Your information might be transferred and maintained on computers located outside your state or country where data protection laws may differ. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the U.S. and process it there.
6. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your data:
- If required to do so by law.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect against legal liability.
Your security is crucial to us, but remember that no method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure. While we aim to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Children’s Privacy
Our site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We don’t knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
10. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you.
- Correct any inaccuracies.
- Withdraw any consents you have given.
- Delete your personal data.
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe your rights are being infringed.